Sunday, May 6, 2012

Life goes on.

Take the happy over the sad.
Remember what excites you, not what brings you down.

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON
I am a FIRM believer of this.

God would not put any trial before you, if he didn't think you could succeed.
He wouldn't throw something at you if He wasn't POSITIVE you could come out of that situation with your head held high, and with lessons learned.

Life wont end because of:
a bad break up.
because certain people don't like you.
you don't have all you want.
you probably failed a class.
you're stressed.
losing a friend.
drama.
bullying.
(just kidding. this one does end lives. STOP BULLYING.)
etc., etc.

Cry a little. Or maybe cry a lot.
It helps, trust me.
Gives you a clearer view of things, helps heal your heart.

Ranting with a broken heart sounds so whiny.
My bad.
Thanks for reading though!

On a brighter note.
The Avengers was AMAZING.
I watched it at 12:01 a.m :)
Best thing in the world, if you haven't seen it yet, GOOOOO!!
I went again today :)

18 DAYS UNTIL GRADUATION!
I'm only counting school days. Just in case you were wondering, or maybe were a little confused.
Ta-ta lovelies. 

 


3 comments: